A New Standard of Living ~ Sustainability Meets Luxury
45 Canadian Bay Road, Victoria / Mount Eliza, Australia
Luxury Property Selection presents 45 Canadian Bay Road, Mount Eliza.
A triumph of passivhaus (passive housing) principles and exceptional elegance.
Stepping inside this private sanctuary evokes a feeling of calm and essence of childlike wonder as one's senses are taken on a journey of sheer delight.
The four elements of life are elegantly represented in this home, with an emphasis on a refined expression of earth, air, fire and water.
Offering 72 squares (approx.) of opulent living and recreation, the light filled 5-bedroom, 4.5 bathroom home showcases soaring ceilings, American oak floors and full height Italian glass doors, which seamlessly link indoor and outdoor living. Framed by a beautifully landscaped and lush garden (including vegetable, herb and fruit growing areas) that greets you from every view and creates a natural flow with openness and light curated by a truly considered design.
A wisteria-covered terrace and alfresco area with a built-in barbecue and fireplace creates a magical setting for outdoor entertaining, while a heated, negative edge lap pool with an outdoor shower alongside a fully-equipped gymnasium complete with an infrared sauna and steam room supports healthy and vital living. The home offers multiple living zones, an integrated office and bedrooms with en suites and the upstairs balcony affords a beautiful vantage point to admire Melbourne's city lights over Port Phillip Bay.
Numerous additional features complete this extraordinary offering positioned on two thirds of an acre (approx.);
- Amazing Caesarstone kitchen with premium integrated suite of appliances and adjacent pantry & food preparation area plus climate controlled wine cellar
- Beautiful finishing's including Christopher Boots lighting, alpaca fleece carpets, 2 ethanol fireplaces and travertine outdoor tiles
- Sumptuous master suite comprising a dressing room and en suite with a hydrotherapy spa bath & massage shower.
- State-of-the art home automation system, double lock up garage & workshop, intercom & video door stations, electronic gates and electric blinds
- Generous laundry space with drying cupboard and separate drying room
- Handy treatment rooms (with private entrance access)
- Integrated BBQ, built in fireplace and overhead heated alfresco area
- Stunning 18m solar/gas heated, self-cleaning lap pool with electric pool cover
- Resourceful rooftop solar panels and 50,000 litre underground water tank
- Inviting short walk to Canadian Bay beach and Mount Eliza's shopping village.