Vendor Prepared to Sacrifice Millions!
70 Longhurst Terrace, Canterbury / Cashmere, New Zealand
What will this amazing property sell for? You may decide.
This is a massive 1020m2 architecturally designed house on 4,834m² of flat land. Stunning in its' outlook encapsulating the full breadth of the city, the distant Alps and sited for sun, this is a truly fabulous property. Twelve years ago, this prestigious property cost over $6.5 million to build and has recently been upgraded with no expense spared. However, today reality demands the vendor accepts that it will be sold for considerably less. Months on the market has led to a radical change of instructions and the property will be sold well below historic expectations.
- Four expansive bedrooms complete with sumptuous ensuites
- Gracious Living in several areas
- Expansive four car garaging
- Internal lift
- Temperature controlled wine cellar
- Enclosed 20 metre heated swimming pool
- Fully air conditioned throughout
- Robust concrete block construction
- Professionally landscaped and fully fenced providing security
Opportunities such as these are unique, only one person will have this chance to own this amazing home, millions below replacement value. Vendor now happily residing in their wonderful new home in Arrowtown, and their instructions are clear, it must be sold. Selling is the only option, price is very much a secondary factor.